The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1275 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/19/13
What a sweet, heartwarming story. Made me smile. A great application of theme. I'm sure Agatha wasn't expecting that!
07/20/13
Ooh, ya got me——right in the heart. Great job of connecting your readers with your character. I could feel her difficulties and loneliness. This is a great feel-good piece and I like the way it ended, leaving space for the reader's conclusions of happily-ever-after. Keep up the good work.
I liked the increasing tension and the delightful ending. The MC was believable and the story line right on target. Well done.
07/22/13
Beautiful story and beautifully written. Thanks for the smiles.
07/22/13
I really enjoyed this interesting story. Beautifully written in absorbing discription and action.
07/22/13
I LOVE your title! We both went a romantic route this week and we involved a dog:) Funny. Sweet story.
07/22/13
It's as if Daisy played matchmaker garnering hope for her mistress. Lovely story!
07/23/13
I smiled broadly as I was reading and enjoyed it fully.

Thanks. God bless~
07/25/13
Congratulations on your fine 1st place win! You are a wonderful writer.

Blessings, Lynn
07/25/13
Congratulations! GOd bless~
Congratulations on placing. I loved your story!
07/25/13
Yay you made it into the top ten!
First: HAPPY DANCE!!!! Congratulations! What a delightful story. I could relate to the MC. It's been 20 years since I lost my mom and have had days like that--right down to the feisty white dog. Outstanding job, my friend.