The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1623 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/30/13
Beautiful story with very realistic dialogue. I enjoyed this. Thank you.

God bless~
I really enjoyed this story. Though I don't have grandchildren yet, I know the fact that they don't live next door will bother me so I could so relate to your MC. I love how God gives us just what we need to get through the hard times. Your story definitely showed that.
06/01/13
This is a good story, on topic, and with a message. I could feel the needs of the MC and the answer that came through Smoke Dog. Good job.
06/02/13
Oh, besides the fact that this is just excellent writing with all your "showing" and not telling, I loved this because my son is Native American and stories like this stir my soul. Absolutely lovely! I can learn a lot from reading your writing.
06/03/13
Oh, this is great.

The sentences in the first paragraph felt a bit long to me. I think I might have made them into several smaller sentences.

Nice job with this. I too enjoy Native American stories.
06/04/13
I loved the essence of this story of needs being met for both the dog and man because of their circumstances in life.
06/06/13
Congrats Sheldon! God bless~
06/06/13
Congratulations on your HC!
Congratulations for ranking 4 in your level and 16th overall! (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards)