The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1016 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/18/13
Great poem, fun and with a lovely message. Well done.
Smiling. Here's a tissue.
04/19/13
Wonderful amusing piece! I could not write a poem if I had a gun to my head so I respect those who can!
Great job!
You never disappoint. These gems that just seem to come unbidden make you sparkle. God bless you. No sneeze required.
04/20/13
Delightful and charming, this piece is humorous, yet glorifies God as Creator. Very enjoyable read. It kept a good rhythm and rhyme all the way through. Bless You!
04/21/13
Matched couplets are always fun ... this poem especially so, thanks for the smile.
This is absolutely darling! My hat is off to you! Anyone that can write such a gem of a poem about sneezing, watery eyes and such should get an award. It takes real talent to take a topic such as this and write a poem that not only reads well but gives glory to our Lord. Thank you for this one kiddo, I liked it very much.
Cute poem. The rhythm was fun to read. Keep writing!
04/24/13
I liked some of the imagery in this poem - beautiful.
04/24/13
Simply wonderful! I was smiling the whole way through. I think one of my favorite parts was "See the buttercups? What a delight!
I'll have to take a pill tonight." Such a fun piece! Still smiling! :)
04/25/13
Congratulations on your Highly Commended. Of course you are always commendable in my book.
How fitting girl, a Birthday win! Happy Birthday Lynn, and I hope everyone goes to the Amazing April section to tell you so. This was such a wonderful poem. You are so gifted. Thanks for all of the sweetness you always show to everyone as well as that great humor of yours!
This is beautiful. You have a way of making it look easy to put those words in just the right order!Congratulations on ranking 4th in your level and 16 overall! Happy Birthday!