The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 823 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/09/13
Wow, powerful portrayal of Moses in this incident. Well done.
02/10/13
This is well written and a great story full of truth. I loved reading it.
02/12/13
I like the structure of this, the present tense, the characterization of Moses as the reader hears his thoughts.

Tiny critique--since God's words are bolded, I don't think you also needed to add the quotation marks, which made the page look a bit busy. Totally personal preference there--there's really nothing wrong with the way you did it.

Very well done.
02/12/13
I love this part of scripture. And I never considered a hesitation, or a contemplation of his identity in that staff, but isn't that what we all do. Find something in our lives to cling to (that isn't Christ)and claim it as our identity. Refuse to lose it. And once we lose it, we are blessed with a deeper understanding that Christ is our identity. : ) Thanks for sharing this piece. I love unusual formatting, and taking bits of scripture and fleshing them out carefully, elongating them as you have done!
02/13/13
Great job with this entry.
God bless~
Congratulations on your ribbon and on ranking 16 overall!