The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1214 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/06/12
Wow, if I could see, my tears would be blurring my computer screen. What a beautiful article! I love the way it "clicks," if you know what I mean? Sometimes when I write a piece, at the end of the work I can feel that "click" that says, "Yup, this is a good one!" I love this article!
12/06/12
Sensational job with the topic at hand. This was really well written. Thanks.
God bless~
So real, so gripping. Great contrasts between actions and inner thoughts and concerns. A powerful piece. Thank you.
This is an interesting story. Though the ending was a tad predictable I still found myself eager to read on. The last but about Jesus having the only key to our heavenly home is delightful way to look at it. It warmed my heart and lessened my fear of death. Great job.
12/13/12
Beautiful story, well done.
12/13/12
Congratulations on you HC! Very well deserved.

Blessings, Lynn
12/13/12
Congratulations on you HC! Very well deserved.

Blessings, Lynn
Congratulations. I'm doing my Happy Dance for you!! I had really enjoyed this piece so I'm delighted to see it placed.
12/13/12
Congrats on your H.C.! This beautifully penned piece deserved the recognition, for sure!
12/13/12
Congrats! God bLess~
You need to peruse youtube tonight to see me do my Happy Dance for ranking 14th overall!! (For the record I wiggle a bit and stab my fingers in the air while saying whoo-hoo happy dance which is invariably followed my a family member giving me a funny look. Oh well HAPPY DANCE!!!!
12/14/12
Very descriptive, with such a powerfully positive close. Congratulations on your HC. Very well-deserved.
Another one marked on the wall! So descriptive of a father's love for his child. I can visualize, while reading this, my dad preparing for his final trip. Heartwarming, Pam!