The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1614 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Beautiful!
Absolutely lovely. I felt a great peace in reading this. An economy of words, yet a profusion of beauty. And meaning.
11/30/12
Lovely evocative poem.
11/30/12
Simply lovely in meter and flow. You did a great job covering the topic with well crafted verses that tickled my tongue.
Love both the flow of this and the message it tells. How you format it to look so nice is bit of a mystery to me - but you've done a wonderful job!
This is stunning. I'm not always big on poems as I often feel like they are over my head but your words were beautiful and soothing. The part about forgetting the lonely past gave me goose bumps as it felt like you were looking inside my soul. My favorite verse was the one with the sister. I often feel like I'm alone with my feelings and fear to fully live life but your words show that you know similar feelings like the ones that bang and bump into my own heart. This is an awesome piece in so many different ways. Love it!!
Wonderful!
12/03/12
Brilliant in its description and its scope.
12/04/12
Oh wow. This is great. I love it.
12/04/12
Very nice poem!
12/04/12
Lovely read. Thanks.
God Bless~
12/05/12
Simply beautiful. Such powerful emotion packed into this entry. Wonderful!
12/06/12
Congratulations on your well-deserved HC.
12/06/12
Congratulations on your HC!
God bless~