The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1608 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is an intense topic. You had me right at the edge of my seat and my heart was thudding. I know God does things like this every day. You did a great job of covering the topic in a creative way. I also liked the facts about the diabetes at the end.
09/06/12
Wonderful article! We've all been stuck on those roads and wished for some comfort food to get us through the hassle. A real lunch saved the child. A good reminder that the tummy we feed on trips may not be our own; think twice before filling that lunch sack. I loved this exciting story. Thank you!
Loved your second paragraph, where you "showed" the tension of the folks on the highway by describing their actions. I really like the take you took on the topic - creative! Good job.
09/07/12
Wow-great story@ I wondered where this was gong--what a surprise!
09/09/12
This story gives an example of how amid tense circumstances, the Lord can use us to minister to others. A well written piece. Well done!
09/10/12
I loved this. It is interesting, informative, and gives a glimpse of God working in ordinary things. Good job!
09/13/12
Zippity do dah, zippity de day, my oh my what a wonderful day.....

Congratulations!!!!

Very good.

God Bless
Congratulations on your EC! Happy Dance!
09/13/12
congratulations on your HC. I loved this, and am so glad it placed! Good job.
09/13/12
Congratulations Camille. What a wonderful tale and tailored perfectly for the topic. It sounds authentic to me so perhaps it happened to you. How amazing that God led that frantic mum to your car. I love to read entries like this one. Great job. God Bless.
09/13/12
Duh.... I just looked at levels first, and didn't see that you also had an EC. Wow again! Congratulations, girl.
09/13/12
Congrats My Friend! So very proud of you!!!
09/13/12
Yippee, I'm so pumped at your double C's, H.C. and E.C.! Can you see the shore from your house? I'll be the one in the water, dog paddling so I can hold the bouquet of roses out of the waywith one hand; not sure roses do okay with salt water. I'm trying to keep them out of the Atlantic on the swim over. Pat yourself on your back for me, please. Stupendous, made my day!
09/13/12
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR E.C. for this well-written piece! It shows how even our seemingly small decisions (like to eat healthfully) can sometimes affect others, too. Nicely-told story! :)
09/14/12
Camille, What a gripping story. I love the way prayer was answered. Super congratulations on your Editor's Choice award!
09/14/12
Great story illustrating God's provision...and ummm canoli haven't thought about one of those in a while:-)
09/14/12
Great story illustrating God's provision...and ummm canoli haven't thought about one of those in a while:-)
09/14/12
Great story illustrating God's provision...and ummm canoli haven't thought about one of those in a while:-)
09/16/12
Yay Camille! Congrats! So happy for you. I've been out pf town and just catching up on challenge entries!