The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 931 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/31/12
This is very touching. It is so sad that these choices affect everyone who loves a person like this. Yet, God is enough, and His comfort is the best answer to all the whys. You showed this well.
05/31/12
This was a brilliant piece with compelling moments. The emotions and truths in this entry were overwhelmingly clever, and heart gripping. Powerful.
Thanks. God Bless~
06/01/12
This was a gripping and very sobering piece. It painted such vivid pictures with which one could easily identify. The depth of emotion of the MC was so palpable and her deidication this wayward person drew sympathy and admiration from me the more I read. Very good work here!
A gripping and powerful write. Thanks for sharing! Blessings...
Greetings -

Thank you for this piece. Indeed it has lessons.

Please note:

It would be helpful if you include quotation marks relative to dialogue.
06/07/12
Things are rather confusing on the challenge right now, but I think it's okay to congratulate you on you Highly Commended placing. It is a great entry. Congrats!
06/07/12
Congrats! God Bless~
Congratulations for your HC and for ranking 25 overall!