The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1229 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/24/12
Nicely written devotional. I can so relate at having to make such a choice... well, more than once, actually... sometimes daily, it seems! Thanks for helping me put things in perspective.
This is a great devotion. I like how you share a personal experience with thereader. This is a great message and reminder. I need to remember to take the risks God asks me to.
05/25/12
Positive material that you have introduced so credibly. Thanks for the reminder of all those "fear nots" of scripture.
Hi -

I much enjoyed this piece.

It ministered and stirred my heart.

The warmth here is comforting and reassuring.

Thank you for this welcome message.
05/26/12
Certainly a thought provoking piece on jumping in with reckless abandon and trusting God.

05/26/12
Very good piece. I enjoyed this immensely...nice job.

Thank you. God Bless~
05/28/12
I like the way you juxtapose between the two in bringing across the message. Well done on a nicely written piece.
05/29/12
Well-written devotional/story; a thought-provoking message I enjoyed very much about risk taking.
05/30/12
Oh my, this brought back memories of the first time I stood on a high dive. I must've been eight, and a friend dared me. I didn't dive, I jumped feet first and dog paddled to the side. The life guard blew his whistle and told me I was NOT to do that again. Great read with a good message. God bless.
Congratulations for placing 11th in level three!
What the heart of a child sees...everything in her world is huuuggge, except her! Oh to become brave; growing up seems so far off. Sentimental journey, Pam, you took me home!