The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1154 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/03/12
Your words leave vibrant reminders of how vast and rich our world is, with all glory and honor to our Lord and King!

A pleasant read.
05/03/12
What a wonderful tribute to our marvelous Creator. Well written. God bless!
05/03/12
This was a very enjoyable read and brought "praise" to my heart. Wonderful writing here!
This is beautiful both to the ear and to the eye. I think it was quite clever how you formatted this piece and empowered the words. Well done.
05/05/12
A lovely entry that I totally enjoyed...and a beautiful tribute to our Lord and His amazing love. Thank you

God Bless~
05/06/12
Beautifully written description of what we can only imagine for now. O how great the grandeur will be when we shall on that day see the brightest of brightness and behold reality in true beauty! Well done on an excellent written piece!
05/06/12
A value packed description of what is of real value. Some of your choices of what is of true value made me smile in agreement.

Well done.
05/06/12
Great descriptions of our true riches! You chose some I would never have thought of. Awesome!
05/06/12
Awesome! Loved your list of TRUE riches!
05/07/12
Wonderful picture of the riches God has given. I like your very descriptive words.
05/07/12
There is none with greater riches than our Creator and nothing with deeper richness than His creation! Great choice for the topic and beautifully illustrated here.
05/09/12
I especially like the last part ... you unpacked the treasure chest for us and revealed just a few of the glorious jewels that our Savior offers us in this world. We are rich indeed. Well done!
Congratulations for ranking 6th in level three and for placing 22 overall!