The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1046 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/26/12
Gripping and tender story based on God's Word. I could just see that scene as "her fingertips touched his lips to silence him." I'm sure her fingers were trembling.

Wing His Words!
04/27/12
Excellent job based on "Biblical characterizations" brought to life...I enjoyed this well written piece which touched my heart.

Nicely done. Thank you.

God Bless~
04/30/12
This was so creative and written so well. The unique perspective of this familiar story brought a new light and life to it. Awesome work here!
05/01/12
Your writing set up visual images as I read through the words, which made the story very enjoyable to me as a reader.You built up interest as the story progressed and fulfilled your obligation as the writer to reveal the identity of your characters with just the right timing. You also encouraged me to go back and read the actual account in scripture. Thank you for an interesting read.
Cathy
05/01/12
Fantastic adaptation of Biblical history. Tone, voice, and flow were spot on.

After reading this, I grabbed my bible and read the referenced chapter, because I wanted to find out more about this story!
05/02/12
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! So vivid - I felt like I was there. Great job. God bless!
05/03/12
I felt so badly for the couple. What a painful piece of news. Quite an interesting take on the topic too.
05/03/12
How difficult it is to believe that 'all things work together for good', when something as tragic and painful as this smacks you in the face. And yet... they do.

Well written and pondering on the message is quite challenging.
You have done a delightful job of bringing the chapter to life. God has used your words to encourage others to pick up the Bibles. This message will spread on and on. Thank you for listening to God's calling and attempting your Biblical fiction story. I have a feeling more fiction will come from you! Outstanding writing!
05/04/12
Congratulations for your high ranking with this entry!

Wing His Words!
Congratulations for ranking 6th in level three and 18th overall! Happy Dance!!!