The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1481 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/26/12
A very solid message. Very well crafted and written. Nicely done!
04/27/12
Yes, we all have that choice as your title suggests. This is very devotional and a wonderful encouragement to keep moving forward with God.
04/27/12
Beautiful scripture reference and lovely devotional in honor to our Lord. Nicely done.

God Bless~
04/28/12
Very nicely written! Your entry touched on something I immediately thought of when I saw the words for use this week. But you didn't leave it at what Lot's wife did, but went on to tell the reader how our lives can be so much better if we carry on doing God's plan for our lives. I thoroughly enjoyed your entry. Excellent!
05/01/12
Like Laura, I immediately thought of the story of Lot's wife when I saw the topic for this week. You did a beautiful job in writing this this. God bless.
This is lovely and I enjoyed hearing the fable. It makes such sense. Though the verses you used were common thread this week, you still were able to put a fresh spin on it. You reminded me not to look back at the things I miss such as my what if Mom were still alive or I wish the kids were babies again. You also remind me not to look at the bad part of my past. like Oh why did I ever date that jerk or My cheeks still blush when I remember how I made a mess of that. So far, you are the only person that told both sides of the coin. Nicely done.