The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2408 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/31/05
Very creative - what a unique way to look at the topic!
Yes! What a creative and interesting take on the topic! Loved the use of the Haiku in a Challenge entry!
11/01/05
This is a creative use of Haiku in developing the topic.
11/01/05
Very clever and creative.
Excellent. Great title. Thanks so much for this enjoyable entry. - Donna
11/02/05
Well this is a new one for me, I never heard of Haiku. I can't say I haven't now. NEAT!!!
Aloha! God's blessings!
littlelight
I agree, very creative. I love the different aspects of each one. Thanks for sharing!
11/03/05
Very creative and so well done. Bravo.
11/03/05
Bravo! This is very imaginative and beautiful:)
11/04/05
Very clever! I like this!
11/04/05
Nicely done. thanks
11/04/05
Ooh, I love the fragrance of the witness:) Well done Jan.
11/04/05
Amazing! I loved this!!!!
Oohh, definitely some 'tantalizing tidbits' here. Have only recently heard of haiku and your examples rival any I've seen. You have managed to paint some incredibly beautiful word pictures - especially liked the Calvary haiku. Well done.
11/04/05
Wonderfully creative! Haiku isn't something we see too often in the challenge. This was a nice treat. Well done!
Blessings, Lynda
Very unique! Well done.
11/07/05
I loved the haiku approach - so fresh, different and so well done!
11/07/05
Jan, as everyone has already said, this was a terrific, creative entry. Well done. You were very close to the top, ranking 12th overall (out of 145 entries). So well done! Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)