The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1025 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/08/12
Very good writing here. This story caught your attention from the beginning and held on to a wonderful conclusion. I like the contrast between the MC and the wealthy man Jesus spoke of. Good work!
03/08/12
This was such a well written story. It can apply to many individuals. Good job and a wonderful conclusion.

God Bless~
It's amazing how one person can plant the seed and someone else will come along and water it but only God can make it grow. You did a good job telling this story and making sure the message came through loud and clear.
I am a huge Billy Graham fan, as his annointed evangelism now reaches yet another generation through the rebroadcasts of his Classic Crusades... and I am a big fan of your entry as well. Great job.
03/09/12
No one can stir a heart to salvation with his message and appeal like Billy Graham! Well written, and a good tribute to Billy graham-although I know this wasn't meant for that. God bless!
03/11/12
I attended a Billy Graham crusade in the UK in the late 60's, but if I'm honest I have to admit that I only went because Cliff Richards was singing there. Your story flowed well and had a satisfying ending. Good work!
03/13/12
A very well written piece that touches the heart. I particularly like the way you crafted the story in a nostalgic approach and end it with a positive lead to a clear one-way direction. Well done!
You've presented a very good "salvation" story. Sin is surely a "predicament."
03/14/12
Oh, the millions of lives that Billy Graham has touched over the years!

I love how you showed the internal struggle here, and also how the Lord kept bringing back forgotten pieces of the Gospel to Ethan's mind. God is certainly patient in bringing forth fruit from seeds that have been planted in the past. It appears that Ethan is ready to bloom.

Great story for "predicament"!