The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 784 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh I can so relate. I often wonder what I am too. Discouragement seems to be my best friend at times.

Try not to mention the challenge in your piece as the ECs will be put in an anthology and the reader may not be aware of FW or the challenge.

I try to remember I never know who my words my touch. If God puts them on my heart, then He will use them for his glory. I also have found that by trying to read and comment on every entry each week, I have learned so much about what I like in pieces and what touches my heart. Keep writing and know God is using your gifts to touch others!
03/01/12
This was straight from your heart, and it touched mine. You are a wonderful writer, as evidenced by this beautifully written piece.

Your entry will speak to many. The Lord placed the gift of writing in your heart...there is no faking that. You clearly are a talented writer. Thank you for this.

God Bless you~
03/06/12
I can understand the sentiments very well, and I know what it means to wonder whether "this passionate drive to write was truly given by God." My conclusion is not disimilar from yours—God has called me to write. Thanks for sharing this. God bless.