The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 4627 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/24/05
That was an excellent read. I loved the names you used and the gentle repsect shown by the missionary.
10/24/05
I love how history repeats itself! This is a very delightful, modern day Elijah story. Nicely written!
I can't pronounce it, but I liked it! Great story told very well!
10/26/05
Interesting story. Our God is a great God.
10/26/05
Beautifully, beautifully written. My hat's off to you. Bravo!
10/27/05
Beautiful! I was entranced all the more because of a bit of Indian blood. But would have thought it wonderful without the ancestry. You've done an excellent writing job here!
10/27/05
Wonderfully story-telling, as always. Creative, descriptive, and entertaining, with a poignant message. Bravo!
Blessings, Lynda
10/27/05
A great read. Loved the attitude of the missionary...
10/27/05
Very nicely written! I envy your talent to be able to write in that time period and make it real!
10/27/05
What a wonderful story. I loved the detail and the subtle lesson. The missionary could have gotten indignant with the Zuni man, but he let God speak for him. We could all take a lesson from him when we deal with those that do not recognize the God of all Creation! Thanks for a well-written read:)
10/27/05
I love this type of tale that incorporates history, God's work, different cultures etc. And this piece certainly lived up to it's very impressive title. Well done!
10/27/05
La Ikwithsparrowina - The Tale Crafter.

Brilliantly done, dearie!
Woo hoo! What an awesome story. This needs to be published. Great work! :)
10/28/05
Ok - this is a very Wow! story! Excellent!
10/28/05
All I can submit here is another BRAVO!! Wonderful story relative to the faith.
God bless ya, littlelight
10/28/05
No need to ask whose this was... A very great job. Little Sparrow..
10/28/05
Great story :) Very well told!
Excellent. Enjoyed this. - Donna
I really enjoyed reading this story. Very well written and told.
I can't add anything that hasn't already been said. Incredibly well done. Expect to see you in the winner's circle!
Very well written Amy! Held my attention through the whole thing!
10/31/05
Congrats Amy.. I really enjoyed this. djdeb
11/01/05
Way cool! Very creative.
11/01/05
Amy, congratulations on your very well deserved win (even without html in the title) ;-)

We may not be able to pronounce the name, but you definitely struck a chord with the judges and your readers. Well done. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
11/12/05
Wow. Amy this is amazing.

It brought tears to my eyes.
Whoa, am i impressed? I never thought the story would lead where it led. Good work
Oh, Amy, thank you sooo much for cluing me in to this powerful piece! I love the way you crafted Taima's speech with that direct, poetic flavor of the Native speaker, and the ending, where the building clouds almost take on a character of their own, as servants of Yahweh. Just exquisite!