The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1092 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/26/12
Bahahhahahaa! You had fun writing this, didn't you? *) I had nooooo idea where you were going with it till the very end. Great---love it.
01/26/12
Groan... I should have seen it coming. I enjoyed all the research you put into this. I think you would have made my history classes more interesting.
01/27/12
Hahahahahahahahahahaha...I think I know who this is!

Great job - and made me smile and laugh.

God Bless~
01/28/12
This was too funny! And the piece overall didn't take on the comic twist until the ending line ... which was hysterical.

So well written. Excellent work!
01/28/12
Another gotcha! Love it! What fun - took me to the very end where I expected some dramatic conclusion only to giggle instead! Great job! God bless!
01/30/12
Rudolph and Natasha? Mmmmh! No-one ever told me that there was a Mrs Reindeer. I need to grieve my loss. Just as I was thinking that this intellectual entry was above my head and I'd finish reading it to be polite - up popped the punch-line. Unmistakably you!
I chuckled at the ending. Yes, I began to wonder why we needed to read so much communism issues, since, at least at my age, I remember the fall of the Soviet Union. Until the end -- very good!