The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 813 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/19/12
What a lovely and touching story. This made my eyes brim with tears. The heartfelt exchange between father and daughter was beautiful. Such a profound commentary, with a powerful message.

The ending was perfect and strong in conclusion.

God bless you~
A lovely story! It reminded me of our relationship with our Heavenly Father! Enjoyed it.
Wow, what a wonderful father. I love the point you made through this story. Awesome.
01/21/12
Every child with a disability should have a dad like Anne's. Beautifully written. It deserves to rate way up there.
This is beautiful. You did an outstanding job from beginning to end. I have a cousin in her late 30s who still gets excited by dolls and Sesame Street. I never understood why people stare at her. She is so sweet and well worth the effort to get to know her.
01/22/12
This earthy father certainly reflects the love of our Heavenly Father. God would have every right to be ashamed to be associated with man and his limited abilities and understanding, but He patiently loves and guides us. Great story.
01/22/12
Let's hope that Princess Ann learns to focus on the love of her father rather than the rudeness of those around her. This was a quality story!
01/23/12
The hero in this story is Tony! What a wonderful example of a father's love, and how our heavenly Father loves us! Thanks for sharing. God bless!
01/23/12
Lovely story. Brought tears to my eyes.
Congratulations for ranking 9th in level three!
07/06/16
Good father/daughter relationships are so needed in today's world. Thank you for giving us a glimpse into a beautiful relationship, a sure reflection of our Heavenly Father. Well written.