The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 805 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/19/12
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I am laughing so hard over here! I loved this whole entry. Great moments in time! I especially loved the "CHO" one! Priceless.

Good job. God Bless~
01/19/12
Oh wow! It's a very brave person who can share of such personal moments of shame with a smile on their face!

I loved your descriptions, especially describing the "Cho!" incident; but mostly I loved the end and its significance for us as Jesus' brothers and sisters. There is no shame in Him! What a wonderful thing to know and hold on to. Well done!
Oh, I so enjoyed this. I'm laughing so hard.
01/19/12
Thoroughly enjoyable...to me! LOL. I can so relate! Love the lesson at the end.
01/20/12
You'd better believe it!!!
This was fantastic, both in its panorama of pain and in the way you nailed it with such a reassuring close.
Well done.
PS It may be that while you don't suffer from stress, yu could well be a carrier....
01/20/12
Brava! This was wonderful.

I loved the two opening stories (the "CHO" moment and the "playing footsie with your brother-in-law"). I admire the life perspective you bring to these moments and applaud your father's wisdom.

I especially liked the comment about how being able to laugh at yourself in these moments turns one from being a "victim" into a "victor."

Very nicely done!
01/20/12
Almost forget ... I REALLY liked the spiritual application at the end. Wonderfully woven together.
This is delightful! You had me giggling while presenting a perfect message. Nice job with the topic.
01/22/12
What a delightful read...great humor and wisdom!
01/23/12
Hmmm....you mean CHO is not part of the lyrics??!! lol Well written and fun read! God bless!
01/23/12
LOL!!!

Now that's embarrassing!

Great application of the theme.
01/24/12
Such a fun entry and a nice message at the end. Be careful of referencing the competition in the story - I'd much rather see those words dedicated to more descriptions of the anecdotes you came up with. You have a fun voice that is easily readable.
Isn't being human fun! HA HA! The condition is universal - and I love your daddy's advice - precious.
01/24/12
This was a fun read - just my cup of tea! Thanks!
Such a fun person you are, and you told it all so well, including the encouragement at the end. I really enjoyed it.
Congratulations for ranking 8th in level three!