The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 885 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/02/11
Your opening paragraph was fantastic!

One suggestion I'd like to make is to make (for you know, the next time you write a 750 word story with two or more characters) would be to make the character names more dissimilar. I realize they are brothers, and--twins if I remember correctly--however, the names were so similar, I had to struggle to remember which was which.

Otherwise, I enjoyed the story, the message, and your application of the theme.
12/02/11
Yikes, I wish I could edit the above comment. Pardon my sloppy writing.
12/03/11
Wow, what a powerful story. It's one of those that keeps you on edge, wanting to know what happens next. Great message at the end.
12/04/11
I was on edge too waiting to discover what David had downloaded, but I can work it out. Powerful message, well written and on topic. Well done!
12/07/11
Great job. I enjoyed this well written piece. Thanks. God Bless~
12/07/11
It hurts to hurt for one you love. It really hurts if you have to do something about it that will not make you popular. Good job!
12/15/11
A very clear message within your writings. A necessary move that must be brought out to light if we love our brother or sister in the Lord. Cyber temptation is always a problem, and we certainly need to always pray and intercede for God's protection. A very well written piece that gives much food for thought, and challenge to pray especially for those who are serving and leading.
This is great. I have tears in my eyes. You did a great job of pulling me into the story. Congratulations for ranking 8th in your level and 19th overall!