The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1962 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/01/11
Nicely done! I enjoyed this. God bless~
12/02/11
Gripping! I was reading faster and faster to see what happened. Bang on topic and flowed well. You obviously know more about computer technology than the average FW'er member! Well done!
12/02/11
Gripping! I was reading faster and faster to see what happened. Bang on topic and flowed well. You obviously know more about computer technology than the average FW'er member! Well done!
12/04/11
Wow! Good job! I especially like the explanation for hatred! Great writing, kept my interest from the beginning! God bless!
12/04/11
Great application of the theme. I'm always amazed by those who make the first entry. How did you do that so quickly!? And so well written!

You, my friend, get a gold star. Of course, the star will be virtual. I'll upload it shortly...
12/06/11
It's quite clear that you have an impressive command of how computers work.:-)

High scores for staying on topic and creativity. Loved the natural flow of the interactive dialogue, but I would suggest you avoid colloquial phrases like, "it's kind of like," and I noted a few minor points in punctuation,etc. i.e. "attacks we're" for attacks were," "scenarios we all feared? Did you intend to make this a question? Your conclusion reminds us of the clear and present danger we face today.
I enjoyed this. The beginning drew me right in. I just got out of the hospital so it could be my brain is foggy. I wasn't sure if it was a ploy to get the computers working against each other or if the MC saved or hurt the day. I will try to read again when my brain is less foggy. You did a wonderful job building up suspense.
12/15/11
Exciting, well written, and absolutely on topic. Great job!
12/15/11
Congratulations Tim on being highly commended. Well deserved.
12/16/11
Congrats on your HR placing. Nice job. God Bless~