The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1533 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/17/11
This was good and so true.

Nicely done. God Bless~
This is great. You did a great hob of covering this difficult topic. You had me laughing out loud at many points. I LOVE the last line!
11/22/11
Oh, yes I laughed and laughed. From the second paragraph on, I was rolling.

At first, I wasn't sure what about the first paragraph made me stall, ever so slightly. I read it again and again, and I think what's happening (at least in my mind) is that the second and third sentences are pulling me away from the story. They can easily be deleted.

But like I said, from the second paragraph on, you had me. The piece flowed and I rolled.

LOVED the last line.
11/25/11
Ha Ha...great ending!
It's sad that often the older generation are the victims hackers and spammers.
This is well written.
11/26/11
Bahahahahahaha! SoooOOOooo loved this article! And the last line---that was just way too perfect! (rolling my eyeballs) Good job!
12/01/11
Nicely done- congratulations!
God Bless~
12/01/11
Great Job! Congratulations on your victory. Awesome read and so very true. Thanks.
12/01/11
Oh my! I am soooo excited to get 1st place in Level 3. At 9:00 AM Arizona time, that sound you heard was me whooping and hollering and doing the happy dance when I saw I got 1st. Very blessed and humbling, for me at least! Thanks so much to everyone for your nice comments, especially the constructive critiques. Love you all!
12/01/11
And another congratulations from me so you can whoop and holler some more. Well done!