The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1186 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is an inspirational biography and I admire the man for his bravery.

I don't think you needed the last paragraph though. To some it might come across as preachy. You did such an excellent job writing this that most readers would ask those questions themselves.

I really liked your message and we should all strive to be what God calls us to be.
09/17/11
Excellent story about Pastor David, he was an anointed man, filled with the Lord's light. I was so saddened to hear of his death in Texas.

The Switchblade story was powerful and well told, so I really felt this come to life for me.

Nice tribute to a great man.

I enjoyed it, God Bless~
09/18/11
David Wilkerson was a great man of God who impacted millions with his unwavering faith and obedience to God. It was a sad loss for earth when he was promoted to Heaven! I know David went where many would say angels feared to go, but I’d like to imagine that angels walked out there with David! This was an excellent, well written tribute to him. I personally kind of liked that it ended with questions that leaves the reader pondering what they would do. Great job!
09/19/11
Love the title, and the way you have also moved where angels fear to tread: to summarise the ministry of a man who changed history within a 750 word limit; but you have done it very well.
09/22/11
Beautiful job Leola. Congratulations. God Bless~
09/22/11
Congratulations Leola on your well deserved HC win!
Congratulations on your win.
09/22/11
Always admired David Wilkerson and this was a wonderful tribute...congrats on being recognized for your work!