The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1104 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a great story. I could easily picture it (with minor changes) as a wonderful children's picture book. You'd be ministering and educating the child while giving a valuable message to the adult reading it to the child. Awesome job and very original.
09/09/11
Oh, so good! Nicely done, this is a beautifully written story. I loved it. God Bless~
09/09/11
Oh I really liked this beautifully written inspiring piece of work. I also think it would make a lovely childrens story but I'm a big girl now and I loved it too. Nature has always spoken to me about God and I never could understand why others didn't see it too. Well done!
09/09/11
Oh, this is so sweet to the reading palate - a masterfully woven tale, awesomely expressed, delightful with image and iced with powerful message! I agree with the others, this could make an awesome children’s book, but one the adults would enjoy too! I just loved it and thoroughly enjoyed the read! Kudos!
09/11/11
This was a delightful well written tale! Indeed the heavens and the earth tell of the glory of God and teach us His marvelous truths!
I loved reading this. I could picture the old tree. And the ending is so precious, when he found the leaf on his pillow. Could you do more? I want more.
Great story and I agree that this could be a children's story book. Well written. Nice job!
Great story, well-written. If people would only stop, look, and listen they would realize that God is speaking to them through nature.
Congratulations on your win.
09/15/11
Congratulations on your highly recommended pick. God Bless~
09/16/11
I thought this would do well. Congratulations on your highly commended win!
09/29/11
A beautiful story that I think would be wonderful to share with children.