The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2760 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/17/05
Love it! Very fun!
10/17/05
Loved it. I bet the cat is still up there :)
10/17/05
This is great! Hooked me in and kept me going! This sounds like my grandson! Loved it too!
10/18/05
Bravo!
10/18/05
Cute! I love the title too ... had I paid more attention to it, I wouldn't have been wondering, "What's this got to do with fruit?" You had me well and truly! Very entertaining.
10/18/05
Excellent! One of my favorites ever. Good job!
10/21/05
HA! This was great! Gotta love those twists! Keep em coming!
Well done.
Blessings, Lynda
10/21/05
Ha ha ha! Funny twist! You make me laugh.
Perfect title for a great story! What a creative delight!
Wow! I loved the twist to this. Your first paragraph was a great hook and you kept the excitement up through to the revelation at the end. I loved the image of 'enemy' cows being pelted with fruit! Very good rang of emotions, great job!
10/21/05
Great job, great twist, well written!:) Karen
This was AWESOME Amy! Wow, what fun! Very imaginative!
10/21/05
Very very good. Wow, I must have really misunderstood your hint...i thought i had already read yours. Great imagination...love the enemy cows.
10/22/05
Excellent imagery, both in and out of the dream.. Great job. One question though... what is it with dreams this week... LOL.
10/22/05
(Squeal) I loved it! I thought they were in the middle of a war somewhere, but you fooled me. The imagination of a child is so vivid. I remember watching a cartoon episode when I was a child about a boy named Harold who daydreamed all day in class and had the most fantastic adventures! Thanks for writing this terrific article:)
10/22/05
HA! HA! This was so funny and creative! the story carried the reader along right to the cute ending!!Excellent!
I wondered if it was a computer game and was so delighted to find otherwise. Good choices here, well written!
10/23/05
Sheesh...you got me! What a clever twist! I thought you were talking about my son. Sounds like his typical type of play! Cute story; good job! Jo
10/24/05
Amy, as always, very, very clever. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that you ranked 7th in the Level 3 list, and 15th overall (out of 135 entries). So well done! Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
01/03/06
I'm so glad you pointed it out to me!!! LOVED it - I've dodged a few of those mines in my day lol