The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 3522 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/16/11
Vivid, realistic behind the scenes perspective of a horrible time and the self-reasoning for allowing and coping. Powerful piece.
07/16/11
Heartfelt words. Powerful piece!
07/17/11
Powerful testimony of war torn Eastern Europe. Sounds like little peace is found there, but the hope of Christ alone! Nicely presented.
07/19/11
Beautiful and horrible imagery and the memory of what war does to people is awful. I agree that this is a very powerful piece.
07/20/11
Very graphic and very perceptive in its bleakness.
07/21/11
Graphic, heartfelt, stirring, poignant. All I can say is Oh, God, oh, God! Well writtne. God bless!
07/21/11
This is one of the most moving and powerful pieces I've read in a long time. Your words were precise and your verses tight, lending their structure to the emotion of the tale. Wonderful job! Super congratulations on a very well deserved 1st place EC!
07/21/11
Congratulations on your well-deserved win. You captured every emotion with detail from this horrible time in history. Your poem is beautiful and sad.
07/21/11
Congratulations on a well deserved win!
07/21/11
Congratulations Kel. Well done!
I WISH GOD CAN HELP ME TO BE A GREAT WRITER LIKE YOU
You captured it exactly! The same words are true of Latvia only worse if possible.Though the Nazis facilitated killing the Jews, the Soviets kept the silence. Holocaust was never taught in the schools. You speak for those who still can't speak. Bless you.
This left me in tears..well written with such emotion!