The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1471 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/17/11
I'm in awe of the work you must have put into the writing of this devotion. It was so good I made a copy of it to read again and again. An inspirational piece and really exceptional writing. Well done!
Inspirational as well as informational.
Well done. I appreciate the way you tied the two types of Biblical eternal flames together with the verse from Ecclesiastes, along with the secular use. This is an inspired and well written devotional. It reminds me of the part of Ezekiel where he is told that if he doesn’t warn the wicked, he will be accountable for their blood (Ezekiel 3:18).
You gave some wonderful advice. I often worry about my husband, his beliefs have changed so I continue to offer him and others in-knowing that praying is the best thing I can do, along with living like Christ wants and witnessing my faith. Nicely done.
03/20/11
This is a great theme for this topic - unique as well as meaningful. Well done.
This is an excellent devotional--well written and inspiring.
03/20/11
Truly inspired writing. The message really hit home. Thankyou for writing this.
03/21/11
Amen to all the above...
Thoughtfully written with a message applicable to all readers. Well done.