The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1818 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/25/11
Oh my gosh....

"Day after day.

First day.

Second day.

Third day.

Days following."

That was brilliant! And the way you carried that pace throughout the piece, few words/much said -- Oh, I LOVED this one. And I am ever so grateful that His love has carried us through the centuries and will continue forevermore.

02/27/11
A unique piece somewhere between narrative and poetic form..loved the way you arranged the work to show the passage of time...quite beautiful.
03/02/11
This is Brilliant.
Bravo to you for the boldness of format and expression. All too often, writer's stick to the "box" they write in, worried about the "i's" and the "t's" (rules and regs). It is your refreshing creativity and boldness that makes for a writing to remember.
Wow, Sara; this is beautiful! I love the flow of this tribute to God's love. Congratulations on your EC award!
03/03/11
Beautiful... you can hear the beat of time throughout this.

CONGRATULATAIONS on your EC!
Congratulations, dear Sara, on an EC for this wonderful piece.
03/03/11
Wow o wow o wow, Sawa! This is wonderful, and so eloquent and "timely". I love it!
Simply STUNNING! Poetry in motion through the centuries. Excellent excellent excellent!!
03/03/11
Beautiful, congratulations!
03/04/11
Oh WOWOWOWOW. Sawa, this is absolutely, positively AMAZING. Just WOW. Congrats on your EC AND your move up. You absolutely deserve it, sweetie.
03/04/11
This was absolutely wonderful, catching pieces of time the way you did.

Congratulations on your EC award!
Absolutely beautiful, Sara. A huge congratulations on a well-deserved EC! And welcome to masters! :-)
This is breath-taking, Sara! Congratulations on your EC!
05/19/11
Sara, your essay on love is outstanding. In a nutshell you said it all -- clearly, eloquently, persuasively.

Thanks