The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1290 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/14/11
Thought-provoking, well-researched and challenging material.
01/15/11
yes we looked for the eclipse butt as usual in England there was only clouds. I did have a "once in a blue moon" experience of an solar eclipse in 1999 and it was awesome!!
congratulations on this on topic relevant well written and interesting piece.
01/16/11
Very informative, very interesting and challenging.Thanks for sharing.
Your research on this one is impressive as is the whole entry! Great job! Make that Very great job indeed!
01/16/11
A beautiful, well-written, informative and moving devotional that makes wonderful use of the topic. Very well done!
01/19/11
Well thought out and executed. Thanks for the reminder that creation itself shouts to us that God is here!
The details of God's creation are truly amazing and call us to worship. You showed that well in your devotion.
01/19/11
This was well thought out and well-written. I like how your used the eclipse to show the awesomeness of God's power in His creation. And I learned a couple things along the way as well. Good job.
You educated me quite a bit about eclipses I remember seeing one and never felt so close to God. I enjoyed your devotion.