The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1528 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I can totally identify with this method of hearing God. Great devotional
12/18/10
A good devotion with an excellent introductory paragraph. From an exegetical point of view, I felt that you could have given more space to explain why God felt it necessary to speak to his people through strange tongues.
We are so blessed that God chooses to communicate with us. We may not always like what He says, but it is much better than silence. Thanks for your devotional. Keep writing.
Thank you for this. It was just what I needed. Well written too.
You always bring a good word from the Lord. May God bless your devotionals to many.
A great message! Your personal anecdote at the beginning was a great introduction. Not as "smooth" as some of your devotions, but I enjoyed it, and as always, was convicted by your words and His Word. Thank you.
12/22/10
i liked this but i would have liked to hear more about your adventures in Japan..... maybe some other time :-)
12/22/10
I agree, your anecdote to start the devotional was a good way to pull in your reader. Great thoughts...I plan on reading it again when the grandkids aren't right under my nose making lots of noise. Good food for the soul.
12/22/10
Challenging material with an arresting intro, though maybe the intro needed an extra illustration to provide a stronger bridge to your scripture exposition.