The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 998 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love this story! It's inspiring and challenging. Do I believe that God intervened with a miracle of language? Yes. And I felt both the fear and the excitement of this encounter between God and Satan, with God honoring His word and the faith of His own warriors. Thank you for sharing this.
Oh, I like the story of an accurate, Biblical use of speaking in tongues. I found some of the adjective sequences a little distracting from the story itself sometimes, and lost track of who was saying what a couple of times. But a great look at the power of God in difficult situations. He gives us the strength to push through to fulfill His calling.
A very descriptive story with a great message. I don't write many short-stories but I felt the piece had a few too many decriptions and was a little wordy. I fight that all the time and do not win very often. BUT, I enjoyed your characters, I could see their enviroment, I felt their emotions and I was ministered to by the story. The opening grabbed my attention and the ending was great. So all in all, a super-good job. You have a great talent and I always enjoy reading your entries when I get the chance. Oh yes, great title!
Ooooh. I like this one a lot. Great descriptions. Kept me reading all the way through!
12/22/10
I liked the concept of this story. I could feel what your main characters were feeling. Yay for miracles.
12/22/10
Thanks for a positive and very descriptive challenge.