The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1763 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is simply beautiful and lovely.
Most heartfelt poem, with a touch of love, loyalty, endearing devotion. This will soften your soul and lighten your heart. Well written and immensely enjoyed. Blessings. :)
10/24/10
This is absolutely beautiful - I hope it does well for you.
10/24/10
Wonderful picture you painted here with your words.
10/24/10
I love how you slowly drew the picture, frame to frame, until the whole story was entirely revealed. Wonderful word pictures, deftly used!
Wow! This is beautiful.
10/25/10
This does for me what I expect and long for in poetry. It is so rich!
It resonates in such a haunting way.
Splendid! High marks all the way to EC.

Mona
10/25/10
I like how you kept adding to the first line as the poem progressed. Beautifully written.
10/26/10
Beautiful, endearing and touching. I liked it so much. It has a nice flow.
10/27/10
Very unique! I've never seen or contemplated a poem like this. I loved how you kept adding to your theme stanza and the message here is beautiful and haunting! Great work!
Beautiful and moving. The emotions brought out by your words are familiar yet achingly convicting.
10/28/10
Really enjoyed the unique style in this beautiful piece. Reading it blessed me.
Really beautiful. Congratulations on your well deserved first placing.
Congratulations on 1st place EC!!!
How wonderful this piece is!! And what a deserving first place...congrats!
So glad to see this place. Richly deserved! Loren
10/28/10
Hey Congratulations, Henry! 1st place Editor's Choice!
Congratulations on your EC! Great job!
10/28/10
Congrats on your EC, Henry! This is a beautiful and lovely poem. Well- deserved!
10/28/10
Told you so! Cream rises to the top. I wholeheartedly agree with the judges on this being number one. Splendid.

Mona
10/28/10
wow. What an interesting style of poetry. Very bittersweet story interlaced with a well crafted skill that pulls that emotion out of the reader. Congrats on your #1 seat.
What a beautiful poem, Henry! I love the sentimental feel you gave it! Congratulations on first place!
10/28/10
A subtly magnificent and gracefully poignant piece that really touched me...thank you and congratulations.
Congrats, Henry! What a beautiful, sad, joyful poem.
10/28/10
From the first masterful line, down through each beautiful stanza you painted these last poignant moments of these young lovers with passion and compassion. Thanks for an amazing entry. Congratulations on your first place EC!
10/29/10
Beautiful, beautiful. Masterfully done.
Such a beautiful poem from beginning to end. Wow.

Congrats!