The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1003 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You did a wonderful job, with what I thought was a very difficult story. I was perched on the edge of my seat, enjoying every word.
YAY...excellent example of discernment when God speaks to us! Loved the atmosphere and colorful descriptions in this also. Especially excited about the new farmhouse!! :)
08/20/10
I have to echo the above comments.Great take on the subject.Bless you. Ruth
Ahhh! In the fertile soil of your MC's heart, God is preparing His garden. An enjoyable and fun read.






Interesting story, A. I loved all the descriptions you gave to the fruit and veggies in the beginning. It caught me off guard when they all wilted so quickly, but when I realized it was a vision I understood better. The despair and joy of moving kept me reading, and I loved how it all ended. It almost sounded like a TRUE story. ;) I wonder....
08/25/10
I was in the garden with you and loving it. I could see every veggie, the melons, etc. I think this is one of the best I have read.
Don't you just love it when God begins unfolding his plan and lets you in on it ahead of time! Very enjoyable read. Thanks.
08/26/10
A vivid vision of what's to come and an instruction to give up what's holding us back currently! Such relevation is often a rarity, yet we are not without guidance when it comes to God's plan for our lives. Great story well-written and an interesting read.
Congratulations for placing in the top 15 of your level and in the top 30 overall.
08/30/10
Your story was a favorite of mine this week.
Congrats on your level and highest ranking placings.