The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1520 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Stunning depth, flow and meaning! Truly a masterful piece. Especially awed at:Few people know they yearn for more
Or hear the moans they sighed.
There were quite a few more, but using "discernment", I had to pick only one! :)
I could really relate to this touching poem. it was something I've needed to hear for a while now.
08/20/10
Some great lines, fixed facades, excellent. You do poetry well.This would go well with the theme of a retreat I went to, called Unmasked.
Blessings, Ruth
I loved the idea behind this poem. Good job!
God certainly blesses your shining gift! Wonderful phrasing, builds at just the right speed and tempo, and sings out the victory at the end. So very well done!
Your poem is a story, sadly real, but with wonderful hope at the end. The final stanza is outstanding.
Wonderful message wrapped up in a well written poem. Nicely done!
I enjoyed reading your poem. So true... the masks we tend to hide behind. It is wonderful to know that God knows the real me and he loves me anyway!
I knew this was good! :) Congrats on your EC!
YAY...1st place and an EC...Congratulations Carol. Way to go!!!!
08/26/10
Congratulations!I loved this--the word pictures and the message were terrific.
08/26/10
Congrats! A couple of the lines here hit a too close. Great job!
Congratulations, dear Carol! Thank you for sharing your God-given talents with us. You are truly an inspiration! This is a masterpiece! Blessings and more.
08/26/10
Carol, what an amazing message here, and so eloquently told. Just beautiful. Super congrats on your Editor's Choice!
08/26/10
Congratulations, Carol! I love the insight in your poem and found some delicious rhyming selections. I'm so thrilled you've received this recognition. Blessings on your head.
08/26/10
Congratulations on your place in the top 10, Carol. Very deep sentiments and enjoyable to read. God Bless.
Nancy
08/26/10
Carol,what a beautiful beautiful poem. You and God - you got it together! Sincere congratulations
08/27/10
Congratulations on your 1st place and EC win...lovely poem!