The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1503 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You brought up some great point and gave me quite a bit to think about.

An editing note- Make sure you match plural verb with plural subjects. Ex a critic say and it should be critics say or a critic says.

I'm also not sure if I agree with the part that if Jesus wasn't who he claimed He was, interest would have faded long ago. But what about Buddha or Wicca, both of these have been around for quite a while, but I don't believe in them.

Like I said, you really gave me quite a bit of information to ponder. I liked your scripture references, they backed up your message. Your prayer was beautiful and went right to the heart of the matter.

Good title to go along with the wisdom this is packed full of. I totally get and relate to your sentence:There is no chance anyone can hate everything about our Lord, unless he is of the devil or is totally misled. All accusations were negative, which in itself...defies credibility and is most definitely, a red flag to "buying into it". Also, find it a great point about His popularity withstanding the test of time. Great prayer too! :)
Good entry. I liked the points you made in this.

Hmm. Maybe "popularity" wasn't the best word. Would "influence" perhaps come a little closer?

Still, I thought this was a good lesson about discernment. Thank you. :)