The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1447 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Your entry certainly dealt with the topic. Very scriptural and a good tool for evangelization.

I feel the first two paragraphs were fill and not necessary for the topic. Also there is some redundancy in regards to testifying about one's faith. Great grammar and punctuation and a writer you are becoming. Blessings. :)
This is a good devotion. You put a lot of facts and backed up what you were saying. it might have been more effective if you described each step right after you listed them. beautiful prayer.
I love the thoughts you have put forward here. For me, I think the first two paragraphs are unneccesary as your third one brings in the subject very well. I am wondering if illustrating 4 points is too much in a short writing piece. Maybe focusing on the main point.... there are times that God wants us to take a step towards him, to reach out and touch Him.. would give a more direct punch to this devotional. Well done.
I found the first two paragraphs to be very interesting, but had a hard time tying them into the rest of your article. Perhaps, as often happens to me, you just had too many good points to make. ;) Still, I enjoyed this article, and am glad you brought up this Bible story in the touch topic. It is one of my favorites.
Congratulations for placing in the top 15 of your level.