The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1330 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This story is a wonderful example of how we as Christians can get all wrapped up in the things that don't really matter. Good job and a wonderful message.
Thank you for writing an article that helps us see how important everyone is to God.
This needed to be said and you said it very well indeed. Kudos!!
08/10/10
Amen and amen! I'm glad your mc finally saw what was truly important. Great story telling. I could feel your mc's agitation with the situation.
I've never been to a cowboy church service even though there is one every summer during the professional rodeo my hometown has put on for 57 years now. I enjoyed this.
Your descriptions were so vivid I felt like I was there. Well done. I give you credit for attending a cowboy church for three years already!
08/11/10
Loved these descriptions. I've never smelled manure in church, but body odor? Yup:)
I've never been to a cowboy church.......until now. Good job with the descriptions and with the way God can change a person's perception of another through His grace.
08/11/10
You mean to tell me that you can get saved in a non-traditional church setting?? Who'da thunk?

Great job, Sarah!
08/12/10
What a message, Sarah. This was a really good story. We've all probably had similar experiences. Blessings, Ruth
08/12/10
We are one in Christ, regardless the smell. This story reminds me of the verse 2 Corinthians 2:15 - For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing.
Congratulations for placing in the top 15 of your level and the top 30 overall.