The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1034 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/15/10
Good devotional thoughts that lead to a powerful truth. I love to watch folks sign worship songs...it's awe inspiring, especially when they put their heart into it.
07/15/10
Excellent thought. And oh so true.
07/16/10
What a beautiful, thought-provoking, and well-crafted piece. I really enjoyed it.
07/17/10
This was a very touching read. It is amazing what we can learn from those who are impaired. I just wanted to let you know I caught a grammatical error here. (Who would have every ) Also, the website says when you quote scripture to include the version you are using, just so you know for future writings. I enjoyed this very much though and more churches need to take into consideration those who are unable to hear.

God Bless
This is a profound message. I remember seeing a familiar hymn being signed once and it gave me chills. This is a great devotion and a message so many need to hear.
I always enjoy watching someone sign. It is like poetry in motion. Thank you for this powerful reminder!
Thanks for sharing a great life lesson. If you were to write deaf, instead of profoundly deaf and beautiful, instead of quite beautiful, for example, the same message is conveyed with more impact. Try reading it that way and see what you think. Tighter writing will make your good story even better.