The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1416 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Your details in the opening paragraph drew me right in. I could picture everything. I was slightly confused at first with the sudden shift in characters, but as I read on I smiled that she was using Noni as inspiration, changing her name only slightly. I was also impressed that she prayed for the woman who had unknowingly inspired the writer.
05/11/10
So creative, dear. Love the way the imagination takes us to wonderful places - even when the "real folks" don't get there. Great stuff, sweetie!
Your JJ
05/11/10
Two stories, linked by writing. I like the concept and the stories were great. But I felt like I was getting a snippet of each story and I'd like to read them both in more detail.
05/11/10
...and here Noni thought no one ever wrote about "normal people." :) I love the way you wove these two stories together. What imagination and talent displayed here!
05/12/10
Ohhh...I liked the double plot! Great style!
05/12/10
I have a hard time keeping up with the story, but then I think "Sara" and it puts my mind in the proper gear. :P
Very creative and instructive - writing about what we know best. Nice job of weaving the two into one (like juggling) while keeping the reader's interest to learn the outcome.