The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 798 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/29/10
I love this poem. It shows such a sincere heart and motive - that of a truly Christian writer.
This is absolutely perfect. Very beautiful
04/30/10
I love your "Writer's Prayer" especially this, "Whatever I may write, -- whatever I may do, -- Nothing will compare, -- To the hope I have in you." (That say it ALL! and is KEY!) Your message is profound!
04/30/10
Beautiful! Lovely! Just what I needed to soothe my cluttered mind, to ease my fractured nerves and put my mind in tune with the Almighty. Thanks for sharing...well done! Kudos!
05/01/10
This is lovely. Thanks.
I absolutely love this poem. Please permit me to copy it and hang it in my room as inspiration to me. I love it.
05/02/10
Simple, lovely, peaceful prayer...thanks!
I loved the way your prayer flowed. It felt personal; like it was an actual prayer coming from the heart. This piece of work is beautifully written, an enjoyable read, and what I’d hope is the prayer of all writers’ as they use the skill God gifted them with.
05/03/10
Loved the poem. It flowed so well and was so sincere. Kind of reminded me of the Serenity Prayer.
I agree - this for us writers should be available in plaques for our walls! Very sweet....
Congratulations in placing in the top 15 in your level.