The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1010 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/25/10
This made me smile. I could almost see this conversation with the book. :) No wonder Rushty has such an attitude with a name like "Sir Rushton Mortimer Cedric Fitzwillaim."
I loved the fresh perspective you gave. I have at times found a book or two to be one of my best friends as well.
04/28/10
Fun read. I, too, consider books my friends. I learn so much from them, and spend so many pleasant hours in their company. Good job!
Awww, I loved this! Would you lend Rushty to me? His adventures sound like such fun! Loved the characters you created, I wanted to read more!
04/29/10
I really enjoyed your comic banter back and forth with the book. There are a lot of books that I have mixed feelings about that I'd like to tell off in similar manner. A fun read.
I love how you illustrated the effects that a book can have on the imagination and how they can transport us to places we never thought were possible to visit.

As silly as it may sound, I have considered many books to be my friends. When I've felt down, a good book always cheers me up.

Great out-of-the-box entry, Lynne. :)
Congratulations in placing in the top 40 over-all and in the top 15 of your level. Good job!