The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1102 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow, wow, wow. Truly captured the essence of where reading can take us. Especially loved, "Giving glimpses of God's face", "Let us see the mysteries", and "Take us to the living God..." This poem is definitely going in my journal, reminding me to always strive for these things in my own writing. Absolutely wonderful!
Oh, I also loved the Dickinson quote in the beginning! Nice choice.
Wow! This was the bomb. I think its a good thing to say it?
What a beautiful poem. The flow is perfect and so soothing.
Congratulations on an excellent piece!
Perfect, simply perfect. Congratulations on this well-deserved win and your ever constant tenacity, it is - much like this poem - inspirational.
Such power and command in each line of this. So glad to see your poetry finally get the recognition that it deserves. Congratulations, Ben! You deserved this EC! :)
04/29/10
Ben, this is wonderful, with a great message. Love the poetic form, too. Super congrats on your Editor's Choice award!
04/29/10
Congratulations on your accomplishment! I admire your patience. Your entry is highly spirited, which I enjoy!
Very well done and congrats! ^_^ I loved the verse with the Phoenix and faeries the best...books are such wonderful things. Excellently done!
Wow, this poem is beautiful. It's well worth the win. Loved it.
04/29/10
I can see why this was a winner. Thank you for transporting us to "other worlds". Aren't books a gift from God?!
Exquisite! Congrats!
04/29/10
Congratulations on your first EC Ben. What a worthy winner - I loved it!
Congratulations, Ben. Awesome adventure through the pages.
04/30/10
You words danced across the page, and across my heart!
Congratulations on your EC placing!
04/30/10
Love the commanding, confident voice in which this was written.
It felt fresh and alive.

Lovely.

YAY, you! Congrats on your EC, Ben! :)
04/30/10
Congratulations on your EC, Ben! What a flowing, beautiful poem. :) It's upbeat and challenging! Great job!