The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 961 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is beautiful. It's wonderful how god knows just what we need just when we need it. I could really relate to the feelings of your characters.
04/19/10
Very nice story about how God works in our hearts. I love the way your main character was in tune in with the Holy Spirit and knew her scriptures.
04/21/10
This is perfect for the topic! I love your whole concept of the wife being the love letter from God to the unbelieving husband! Perfect title too!
I'm so glad you threw the brick! I tried finding you with the Q hint.

This is so lovely and well-written. Shows how Bible verses can still work in our daily lives 2,000 years later.
04/21/10
This is so good it doesn't need a second Q. The word "sending" could use a D, though.
04/22/10
A wonderful, timely and beautiful message of what God intends a wife to be. This one I'll keep where I can refer back to it. Nicely written.
04/22/10
Well written.

And considering that i'm commenting from the husband's pov, Your message is right on the mark!

Pamela, congrats on placing 7th in Level 3! That's quite an accomplishment :-)

If you haven't already, be sure to check out the highest rankings on the forums:

http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29573
04/24/10
Pamela, you touched my heart!
What a beautiful thought, our lives being a letter from God. Blessings my dear friend, you knocked this one out of the ball park!