The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 984 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Again I got excited when I saw the name Nan. I have a feeling it's coming to an end. It has been an enjoyable set to read. I can't wait to see what you'll do with Wow, but I'm sure it'll be quite fitting.
03/12/10
How you gonna end this in one or two more episodes huh?? Someone is gonna squeal - is that it?
Ps Loving it!
Another great episode of Nan and Co.
but I doubt this mystery is going to be solved in just one more chapter. Looks like the case will have to be adjourned for a few weeks.

LOL I love the detective's comment, “call me. No wait. Don’t. Send me an email. That way I can put it in my junk mail file.”

I reckon the locket off the bracelet has a microchip in it with secret government plans on it.

Oh, and I'd be asking for more than $10 for the book.
The detective was loveable in spite of his attitude. How'd you do that? lol, I hope this reaches a conclusion this week...or do we just send you $10 bucks for the book?
03/17/10
Love this, but now I have to go hunt them all up and reread, just to be sure I did n't miss anything.

03/17/10
So, let me get this straight. If the detective knows something that others in the department don't, they just go to him because 'Runny knows'? hehehe

I am a huge fan of this kind of writing- Usually written for television.
03/18/10
I could see your opening being played out, with a proper detective modus operandi. :) …and the plot thickens (couldn't resist).