The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1504 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very amusing tale. If you don't like fluffy brown things, I don't think if it matters what it's name is. You did a great job describing Janet's fear.
03/05/10
Very well written. I particularly admired the way you handled the description and established setting so well, first walking into the building.
03/08/10
An evasion of squirrels will get an eek out of me every time. Great job. I even got that eek(y) feeling while I read it. Hate rats and squirrels. Great job. God bless.
You really captured the fear, panic and disdain for rodents. Believable dialogue, also. Good job.
03/11/10
LOL! I had to laugh at Janet standing on the chair waving a stapler in the direction of the window! What a vision! :) I enjoyed this.
Oh yeah, this one was real, all right. Been there, done that. Great job! I could smell that trash can, see the little furry scamp chasing after goodies. I can see expanding this into the adventures of Rocky, book-length!
We've had invasion of the squirrels more than once! We actually fed one a potatoe chip once...he loved it ;-)

I liked the action in this story, kept it moving to the end