The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1611 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/05/05
Thankfully God gave her this gift of keeping track of the times in her life. It's easy to see you'll do a good job. After all, you are your sister's sister!
09/05/05
She knows, that God sent you to complete her work. Well written and descriptive.
09/06/05
This is a beautiful, touching piece. I'm sure you'll do a great job putting together your sister's work. (What a BIG job!)
09/08/05
Your article was great and very inspiring! What a legacy to leave you with, childlike faith and trust!
09/09/05
Very nice! I was glad you told the reader the cause of Ann's difficult life, and gave hope to those who know a person with Asberger's. Well-written.
Wow. A powerful entry. Thanks for sharing!
09/09/05
So touching. Glad you have her precious writings!
In Ann's jouney there is hope for all of us. Beautifully written. I hope you complete her story. If it's written with as much love and compasion and hope as this piece it will be a winner. Thanks for sharing.
09/11/05
You told Ann's story so beautifully and eloquently, as only someone who loved her truly can. Please finish her book - she'll be watching from Heaven.
09/21/05
Hi Beth. I'm only just getting around all the Postcards semi-finalists now, but wanted to make sure that you knew you were on the list, and right up there in the running. This was a lovely story and you rated well with the judges. Be encouraged. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)