The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1518 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/14/10
Wow that was a scary piece.
I could feel it all. You put a lot of work into this.Well done.Keep writing,Ruth
You could definitely feel the anguish. Truly well written.
01/17/10
Extremely well done! I pray that if that is ever required of me that I will have the courage of Jacob!
01/18/10
Oh, I could feel his pain. Glad he didn't give in and in the end received his full reward as he went to stand before his King.
01/18/10
Chilling! Very descriptive and well written.
You presented very well the chilling possibilites Christians may face. I'm glad that's not the "end" though for Christian martyrs--just the end of suffering here.
Spooky...because you never know what could happen tomorrow. Well done.
01/18/10
Horrors like these are coming upon the world, so I read this knowing that this and so much worse WILL occur. Personally, I believe the church will be raptured before The Tribulation and scripture shows that people will be beheaded for refusing.
Very well told.

Mona
01/18/10
Wow! It is going to happen, some form or another.
Good story- could feel the intense emotions.
01/18/10
This was a well-written, emotionally intense story. I could "see" every bit of it. Excellent example of SHOWING, not telling.
01/19/10
Well done.
Whew, I could feel the tension all the way through. Good job!
01/19/10
Painful and hopeful. I liked the reference to his release from torment. Well done.
01/20/10
I agree with all the comments already made. Well written, and a goof reminder of what is to come, maybe sooner than we'd like.
01/21/10
Brutal and terrifying, but also well written and thought-provoking. I'm very glad that we as Christians know how the story will end!
01/21/10
Amen, and amen!!! So glad to know Who wins the war!!! Thank you for your very thought provoking story.
01/21/10
I'm not going to second-guess the judges because they do a great job; however, even after saying that I don't know how this one didn't place. It was incredibly well-written. And that's not to take away from the winners either cuz' their stories were well done. Please don't be discouraged because this was indeed a mighty fine story. Look at ALL the favorable comments you received.