The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1035 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This was a wonderful glimpse through decades of memories, as well as an excellent reminder of the positive impact of serving people, not just going to work.
09/13/09
A lovely, well written story. Thanks be to God for people like your MC who give of themselves to help others.
09/13/09
Very touching story, and unique for this week.

Exclamation points are best used only in direct speech, not in narrative.

I love the visual of the bleachers full of people that she had touched.
Aw, a tear-jerker, for sure. I love this feel-good story.
Excellent writing creating a warm and caring MC. Love this touching story.
Held me in rapt suspense but I wanted to hear from Kim...LOL

Great job.
09/13/09
A heart warming story nicely told. Well done!
09/16/09
I loved the beginning of this story. Made me smile even before I got the full picture. The middle part seemed to drag a little bit, and the end might have been helped with an example of a testimony instead of a "telling" paragraph, but for me, an adoptee, this story is precious!
09/17/09
We are adoptive parents and can testify to the fact that God does bring good out of bad.
09/17/09
Congratulations on being Highly Commended for the level with this lovely entry this week.
09/17/09
This tender story captures the reasons why we need more "Rita's" in this world. I'm glad this one was highly commended. Great job.
Simply beautiful. I have tears in my eyes.