The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1231 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/21/09
Devotional, poem, and Bible study, all wrapped into one. I enjoyed this!
08/23/09
Liked this very much. The juxtaposition of physical observation with biblical imagery, poetic in what it left unsaid, is beautiful. Those who search out a matter...
I love this--for its grace, its beauty, and its inspiration.
08/24/09
Oooh, I LOVE the format of this beautiful poem! It's as pleasing to look at as it is to read.
08/24/09
Wonderful verses merging into spirtitual truths - very inspirational. Thanks
08/24/09
I like the alliteration with each poetic statement. Your message is brilliant and wonderfully written. Your ending is the capstone for this! LOVE IT!
This is brilliant! I love this! I think you'll be surprised how high it places on Thursday. Big time Kudos!
08/25/09
Very creative and yes...deeply worshipful....I will read this again.
~Cathy~
08/25/09
Winter of cold and barren, a time of hard and harsh, is when we find fulfillment in the burning warmth of God in us, where gloom is dispelled and grace is embraced, a treasure within, priceless in the heart that is seeking. Thank you for sharing this heart warming and inspiring message.
08/25/09
This is absolutely lovely in format and in word. I loved reading this, and though it might be set during the cold seeking days of life, it has an underlying warmth that shows a spark of joy--even in winter. It is hope-filled.
Beautifully poetic. Wonderful format. Nicel written. Well done!
08/29/09
This is very well written and out-of-the-box. The only thing I would change is the title, I think - it's very long. Awesome writing!
08/29/09
I really liked this poem, unfortunately I cannot say much else as poetry is not normally my thing. I really liked the form with the snips of bible verses after.