The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1588 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/17/05
Great read and testimony.
01/17/05
Wow, did this really happen? You painted a very vivid picture.
Author's Comment: To those who are wondering; yes, this really did happen, less than a week ago now. Clare's OK, she's learning and growing every day. Any prayer support you could give would be much appreciated.

Thanks, and God bless,

Kevin
01/17/05
Great story.
01/17/05
Great testimony and I am glad Clare is all right. Thank God for friends that really care.
01/18/05
I think it's a wonderful blessed thing to start any day with saving a life for Jesus. You are a hero in heaven. Well written piece and very inspiring... Keep winning and shining for Jesus.
01/18/05
A good testimony. I experinced something similar six months ago. The lady in question hadn't taken anything but was taken into care just in case. It is a privilege to be there and to help.
01/21/05
I cannot imagine reliving such an ordeal, to put it into print, but you have and it's a blessing!
This is indeed a wonderful testimony to what God can do. God bless you.
01/23/05
good story
09/20/06
"What a friend we have in Jesus," and sometimes He shows up in the flesh and blood form of another friend. Wow, thank the Lord that you were available to be that friend "with skin on," just when Clare needed it.

This is powerful writing that grabs the reader and won't let go. Do carry on, letting the Lord make use of this His gift in you.

I see you have been around faithwriters for awhile, even though I've only recently come across your name. Thank you, as well, for reading my entries and always leaving such encouraging comments. I appreciate you, Kevin, and I'm so grateful to faithwriters for bringing us all together!